Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cool Opportunity

     As a Student Ambassador, I was presented with the opporunity to try out to film for the new video that we show prospective students during Daily Tours. Ha, it was awesome because this was what I said: "My name is Eric and I was named after prince Eric from the Little Mermaid". Normally I wouldnt make an intro like that when I'm interviewing for something, but it was one of those situations where I thought what are the chances of me getting this? I'm just going to be goofy and see what happens. Lo and Behold! I got it. Today I finished interviewing for it and had such an awesome time because not only am I going to be featured in the video, but I got to talk about some legit topics as it relates to me at UNC. I don't know if you have seen this, but I have seen many videos where people have this "forced attitude" when talking about something they aren't entirely interested. Today, for me, that wasn't the case because I got to share my heart about who I was prior to UNC and who I am now/ where still heading. There is my teaser trailer so you'll have to come take a tour here next semester if you want to get the full picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment