Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Around The Riverbend

     When you are a student here Thanksgiving break is at a good time (to me ;) ) because it's before finals, but also is a sample for what is to come after your last final.  Greeley as at a good location because it isn't too far of a drive to get back home and it's great because I get the distance to be an individual, but am also close enough to visit.  This last Thanksgiving I drove down in the morning to busted fat chills with my family, watch football, and eat copious amounts of sustenance (makes me think of the scene in Thor when he yells MORE SUSTENANCE and throws the cup on the ground). I came back up to school a couple days before just to get some solid relax time watching LOST and eating cheap chicken bites (WHOOP COLLEGE) before school started up again.
     Id like to take these next couple sentences to express my excitement for it being the last week of classes before finals:
     I want to punch dance my joy out in a wooded glenn because I will have more time for activities!

     Less than two months until I'm in Australia to Study Abroad!

Unlike high school, College gives you a month of Winter Break Righteousness! When I was in high school we only got two weeks so college has increased my break time 1 fold.... BOOM savor it!

Before you hit the tasty barrels with your sled down ice capped hills, you have to finish strong through finals. Your major will determine how many final exams you will take. For instance, as a Communication Studies major, I only have about 2/3 final exams because my communications classes are mostly presentations. However, most general education classes (such as math, history, etc.) will have exams. During this week you could have 1 exam a day, 3 exams in a day, or 2 for the whole week depending on your schedule. Don't be intimidated, you will learn to manage your time WELL if you put in the effort. Till next time I leave you with my favorite quote from Babe:

                       That'll do Pig, that'll do.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment