Tuesday, November 1, 2011

People of Greeley....Fall yourselves!

One of the greatest aspects of UNC is the trees (especially on West campus). During fall its pretty hifey hardcore (awesome) to see the leaves change all over campus. This year some have been pretty slow because of stored up moisture, but from the picture below you can get an idea about what most of campus looks like (prior to the terenchial down pours that happened last week).
They are cool to look at, but they are even better when it comes to the frisbee golf on campus. Frolf is my favorite thing to do on campus because its close to my house/classes, the trees make it a challenge, and it's awesome social time with friends. The course is 9 holes and loops accross most of West Campus (the side with the library). You can rent discs at the Rec Center, but there are also places around Greeley that sell new and used ones. Since I wasn't that great of a ball player growing up ( 0-2 points a game..whats up) I take frolf fairly seriously because it's the one sport I'm moderately good at. When I'm not frolfing I love going to the local movie theatre, hitting up the Irish pub (Irish music on thursdays..shred the bagpipes for days!), watching LOST on Netflix with my bud Nate, and growing a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment